Sunday, November 6, 2011

Banana Bread

While I have a recipe I like specifically for banana muffins, I also have a recipe I like specifically for banana bread.  This recipe is much sweeter than the recipe for the muffins.  Of course, you could use either recipe for muffins or bread according to your preferred taste.

     Ingredients
  • 1/2 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 3 bananas, mashed
  • 2 cups flour
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 3 Tbsp milk
  • 3/4 tsp vanilla
  • 1/2 cup nuts (optional)
  1. Mix oil and sugar.
  2. Add eggs and mashed bananas.
  3. Mix in a separate bowl the dry ingredients.
  4. Add the dry ingredients, milk, and vanilla and mix well.
  5. Pour into a greased and floured bread pan (only one unless you use small pans).
  6. Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Funny...I was just thinking of making banana bread today. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete