My step-brother's wife made these a few weeks ago. I had to force myself not to over-indulge in these delicious and flavorful rolls. They are so much easier to make than they look. I was pleasantly pleased, and I practically begged for the recipe.
- 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese, softened at room temp
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 package of dry Ranch dressing (do not be tempted to use the whole thing=too rich)
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 2 skinless/boneless breasts of chicken, cooked and shredded
- 6-8 slices of bacon, cooked and crumpled
- 4 Tbsp green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 20 (6 inch) flour tortillas (do not be tempted to use corn tortillas=fall apart)
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, dry Ranch dressing, and buffalo sauce.
- Add chicken, bacon, and green onions, and stir until well coated.
- Put 2 Tbsp of mixture onto bottom 1/3 of flour tortilla.
- Sprinkle cheeses on top.
- Roll tortilla and place seem side down on a lightly greased baking pan.
- Spray tops of tortillas with oil.
- Bake at 425 for 12-15 minutes until lightly browned.
- Serve with salsa, guacamole, or sour cream.