- 1 Thawed, DEEP dish pie crust (not graham).
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 3 Tbsp goat cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup oil packed sundried tomato, drained
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 1 Tbsp oregano
- 1 zucchini thinly sliced into rounds
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup half & half
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
|Pour egg/milk mixture over zucchini|
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cook pie crust for 5-6 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350.
- Put in food processor = 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, goat cheese, sundried tomatoes, basil, green onions, oregano and process until everything is chopped and mixed
- Sprinkle in the bottom of lightly cooked pie crust, 1 1/2 cups of the mozzarella cheese
- Spread the mixture from the food processor on top of the mozzarella cheese.
- Top with thinly sliced zucchini.
- Mix in a bowl = 2 eggs, half & half, salt, and pepper.
- Pour over the zucchini in pie.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 35 min.
- Serve warm.
|Here is mine! Sooo cheesy on top!|