Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lemonade Pie

I am not a winter person.  When winter blues get me down, I try to trick myself into thinking it is warmer outside.  One way to chase those blues away is with my favorite pie.  Not only is the Lemonade Pie delicious, but it is super easy and quick to make-No Baking Required.  I don't know who created this pie, but they were genius!  I'm addicted to it.
     Ingredients:

  • 1 large tub of cool-whip, completely thawed.
  • 1 can of condensed milk
  • 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate
  • 2 graham cracker pie crusts

  1. In a bowl, mix the condensed milk and lemonade concentrate.
  2. FOLD in the thawed cool-whip until well mixed in.  Do not use a mixer, or the pie will be runny.
  3. Pour evenly into each pie crust.
  4. Pop them in the freezer for 3-4 hours or overnight and enjoy!  ***My preference is to freeze one for about 2 hours and then keep it in the fridge after that because I'm not a huge fan of biting into frozen foods.  I like it to be more smooth.
  5. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment