- 1 large tub of cool-whip, completely thawed.
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts
- In a bowl, mix the condensed milk and lemonade concentrate.
- FOLD in the thawed cool-whip until well mixed in. Do not use a mixer, or the pie will be runny.
- Pour evenly into each pie crust.
- Pop them in the freezer for 3-4 hours or overnight and enjoy! ***My preference is to freeze one for about 2 hours and then keep it in the fridge after that because I'm not a huge fan of biting into frozen foods. I like it to be more smooth.