- 12 ounces of white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- lollipop sticks (I ran out and used popsicle sticks instead)
- mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Melt chocolate over simmering water, stirring occasionally.
- Add oil and stir until fully mixed in.
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Drop a spoonful onto the lined sheet and spread into the ghost shape.
- Put the lollipop stick in the middle.
- Add the mini chips for eyes and a mouth.
- Put the sheet in the refrigerator or freezer until ready to eat.
* To make the pumpkins, I substituted peanut butter chips in the place of the white chocolate chips. Then added red and yellow food coloring to get the orange color I wanted.
Try adding food coloring and shaping them into different holiday designs: trees, eggs, coins.